We assist our clients in researching and developing technology strategies to meet their business needs. When developing strategies, we keep the desired business outcomes in mind to ensure that our recommendations provide a tangible benefit to the client.
While each strategy assignment is unique, we follow a tried-and-true process that ensures the desired outcome is delivered on time. To summarise, the following are the key steps we take when developing a strategy:
- We meet with key stakeholders to determine business needs and current issues.
- We conduct an audit of the existing infrastructure to determine what is in place and how it is configured.
- We identify the gaps that must be filled in order to achieve the desired results.
- We examine the options for closing the gaps from both a financial and non-financial standpoint.
- We determine the best course of action for each gap and prepare a comprehensive document to confirm the results of our analysis and recommendations for next steps.
- We identify the resources needed to put the recommendations into action successfully.
- In addition to strategic recommendations, we provided a budgetary forecast and suggestions.
Every project that Connecting undertakes is strategic in its own right. Because every business and its needs are unique, it is critical that we understand your specific needs in order to determine which solutions would best meet them. We accomplish this by holding meetings with a variety of key members from your institution, in which we ask the various departments what they will require from the new system and how we can best meet their individual needs. A thorough understanding of the desired outcomes enables us to tailor our strategic recommendations in such a way that we can be certain that these outcomes will be achieved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
What are your objectives…
Connecting Buildings work with our clients to understand their objectives, create a roadmap/strategy for their Workplace Transformation and manage the deployment to deliver the beneficial outcomes desired.